About This Template
As you have looked at some of the pages on this example template, perhaps you have noticed just how quickly the pages load, even with large images, galleries or video. That is no accident. The whole design has been created using best practices with html css accesibility and structure. And you need a good base to begin with, it's much easier to have quick loading pages with good foundations.
But of course speed isn't everything, we still want a design that looks good and gives an enjoyable user experience. After all, anyone could create a fast website by using little more than plain text on a page. It would load quickly, but the user experiece wouldn't be great.
Designed For Websites Where Images Are Important
Think of the niches where good quality and LARGE images are an integral part of the experience. Food, travel, fashion, photography. Those are all subjects where a feature image like the one below can make an impact on the viewer.
But an impressive looking page on a laptop isn't enough. The site has to look not just OK on a mobile phone, but GREAT... and be fast loading on the slower data plans that these phones might be using. If you are viewing this page on a laptop, I encourage you to send the page URL to your phone so you can see just how fast it loads.
Some Of The Template Specs
- Main content container (single column) has a max-width of 1100px in full desktop view
- This has padding of 150px each side to keep content to a reasonable line length of 800px
- Centered images and galleries can stretch past this width to 1000px (with these, we don't need to worry about line length so can make more use of the page width)
- Using the
"full-width"class, you can have images or other content stretch full screen width
- Lightbox HTML is extremely fast loading, intuitive and easy to use. Lightbox also works perfectly on mobile devices
- Two column layout is also 1100px wide in desktop view
- In 2 col layout, left Column has 760px usable width
- In 2 col layout, Right Column has 310px of usable width Some Of The Additional Features
- For SBIers, the "Socialize It!" (bottom right of footer) has custom styling
- Comes with some basic Social icon images, or you can use your own set